Friday, April 8, 2011

Gone Fishing.....

Gone crazy...wait a minute...I mean gone fishin....

So when my friend asked me to make cookies for her father's birthday/retirement dinner...I said of course!!!.  We decided on the fishing theme...and left it at that.  But really...I should not have "left it",   I should have PLANNED for it!!! 

I took it for granted that this would be no problem....easy peasey lemon squeeze-y...as my son says!  NOPE...that was just not the case!

My Kopykake was giving me grief....I seemed unable to pipe a staight line..my fish lookd more like a frog and then there was an incident with black color gel....my hands are still a purple-ish hue!



Fortunately after MANY trial and errors and a big, huge mess (OH.. and a couple of temper tantrums) I think I worked it out!


Thanks to ToniAnn for the order...and hope your Dad enjoys his special day!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is just so great!! You did a super job! What a great cookie bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete