Friday, March 11, 2011

Buzz Lightyear Cookie Favors!

"To infinity and beyond...."
These Buzz Lightyear Cookie Favors were made for a very special person.....my son's 3rd grade teacher.  Her son JoJo is turning 3 and he LOVES Toy Story.  When she asked for these cookies I had a mini -nervous breakdown in my head (but I just kept smiling and nodding)!  I really don't like character cookies.  I am not an artist....I can't draw, or paint, or doing anything else even remotely artistic.  But, because I happen to really like Mrs. Venezia as a teacher and as person... I agreed,  while silently praying that I would be able to pull this off.  So with the help of my Kopykake (fantastic, life changing piece of machinery) and a lot of patience...I think I did it.

So, thank you Mrs. Venezia for your order...and thank you for all your hard work and dedication to your students!  I hope little JoJo has a great Birthday and likes the cookies!

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job with these cookies!! I love them! Buzz Lightyear would be so proud. And the ribbons are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...these cookies nearly gave me heart failure...LOL!!! But I am pretty happy with the results. Thank you for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete